Charity Trade Group / Charity Trade Shop
Charity Trade Group established and having its office in Amsterdam WTC (1077 XV) at Zuidplein 36 in Amsterdam, hereinafter referred to as "Charity Trade Group" attaches great importance to the responsible handling of personal data of its visitors. Charity Trade Group processes your personal data carefully and with due observance of the provisions laid down by the Personal Data Protection Act and the General Data Protection Regulation. In this Privacy Statement, Charity Trade Group informs you about how Charity Trade Group processes your personal data and how you can change it or oppose it. This Privacy Statement only relates to the services offered by Charity Trade Group on Charity Trade Group.
Article 1 Explanation of personal data and specific purposes for the processing thereof
Charity Trade Group uses data to offer you the most personal shopping experience possible. Charity Trade Group adapts what you see at Charity Trade Group to your interests. Charity Trade Group uses for example data from previous orders, your IP address and cookies. You can read more about cookies here.
Charity Trade Group therefore collects and processes your personal data. By visiting Charity Trade Group, you agree to this Privacy Statement and you consent to the processing of your personal data as described in this Privacy Statement. Charity Trade Group uses your data for various purposes. Below you can see which goals they are. We use data received from you, but also data collected by ourselves. For example, data about your visit to our website. Below is an overview of personal data that can be processed by Charity Trade Group.
Charity Trade Group requires your name, e-mail address, address (es), payment details and sometimes your telephone number for your order. That way we can deliver your order and keep you informed about your order. Charity Trade Group also provides this information to others if necessary for an order, for example to delivery services and our distribution center. If you order from Charity Trade Group with an external seller, Charity Trade Group will provide your information to this seller. We require our external sellers to handle your data with the same care as Charity Trade Group does.
4. Your account
In your account at Charity Trade Group, Charity Trade Group stores the following information, among other things: your name, address (s), telephone number, e-mail address, delivery and payment details, information and interests provided, information about your previous orders & reviews that you have placed.
5. Customer service
You can call, e-mail & chat with our customer service. To help you quickly with questions, we use your data as stated under 1.3 and / or 1.4 and we make notes that we keep. Charity Trade Group records data about the telephone conversation and saves chats for analysis and improvement of our services. Charity Trade Group sometimes uses another party to answer your questions. He can use your data for this.
you can sign up for our various newsletters. Charity Trade Group has general and personal newsletters. Charity Trade Group compiles the personal newsletters on the basis of your data as stated under 1.3 and / or 1.4 and in particular previous orders. That makes the newsletter more interesting for you. If you no longer wish to receive newsletters from Charity Trade Group, you can unsubscribe via email@example.com.
7. Customer review
When writing a customer review, you can choose whether your personal information is visible to other visitors and whether Charity Trade Group can contact you about your customer review. Where appropriate, Charity Trade Group keeps track of who writes which review and your reviews are also in your account.
If you participate in a promotion or competition, Charity Trade Group asks for your name, address and e-mail address in order to carry out the promotion, to announce the winner (s) and to measure the response to promotional campaigns.
9. Personal shopping
10. Improvement of Charity Trade Group services
Charity Trade Group can use your data as mentioned under 1.3 and / or 1.4 to ask you to participate in a free customer or market research. If third parties conduct that investigation for Charity Trade Group, Charity Trade Group will provide your email address to that third party to conduct that investigation.
11. Fraud, infringement or other unacceptable behavior of customers
Charity Trade Group uses your data to investigate, prevent and combat fraud. If necessary, Charity Trade Group will hand over your data as stated under 1.3 and / or 1.4 to the government. Charity Trade Group can also provide your data as mentioned under 1.3 and / or 1.4 to the police, the judiciary and other investigative services and other third parties in order to comply with legal obligations or a judicial judgment, or to prevent, detect or prosecute criminal offenses or unlawful conduct.
12. Pay afterwards
If you buy items and do not pay immediately, Charity Trade Group can check your creditworthiness. Charity Trade Group can use external agencies / third parties for this. For that research, Charity Trade Group may provide your information to others who may only use this information for that purpose.
13. Buy from external sellers
Other sellers also offer their products at Charity Trade Group. If you purchase products from an external seller at Charity Trade Group, you can contact that external
Article 2 Transfer to third parties
1. Charity Trade Group does not give your personal data to third parties unless: a) The transfer is made to a third party engaged by Charity Trade Group for the purposes listed in this Privacy Statement, with which third parties Charity Trade Group has concluded an agreement in which it is determined how this Cooperation Partner handles your personal data in a responsible manner b) Charity Trade Group is obliged to pass on personal data to competent authorities on the basis of a legal obligation.
Article 3 Data security
1. Charity Trade Group makes use of appropriate technical and organizational security procedures - insofar as it is required of it - to ensure that unauthorized persons do not have access to your data and to prevent the loss, unlawful use or modification preventing the information that Charity Trade Group receives.
Article 4 Availability and change of your data
1. You can request access to your personal data that we process at any time. You can also make a request to have your data changed or deleted. For this you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the de-authorization option in your account. If you choose to delete your personal data, you can no longer use the website, because the processing of your personal data is essential for the operation of the website.
Article 5 Cookies
1. Charity Trade Group may use first party session cookies during an ongoing session. These cookies are basically functional in nature. To refuse all cookies or to be informed every time your computer receives a cookie, the settings of your computer can be changed in the “help” function on the toolbar of your computer's browser. Some functions on Charity Trade Group may no longer work if your computer cannot receive cookies.
Article 6 Liability Charity Trade Group
1. Charity Trade Group has no control over the possible use of your personal data by third parties. This Privacy Statement only relates to the personal data that Charity Trade Group processes for Charity Trade Group. Charity Trade Group does not accept any responsibility or liability for (the operation and / or content of) websites or services of third parties.
Article 7 Retention period
1. Charity Trade Group stores personal data for a period of 12 months after your last visit to Charity Trade Group, unless Charity Trade Group is required by law to retain personal data for longer.
Article 8 Change of Privacy Statement
1. Charity Trade Group reserves the right to adjust this Privacy Statement. Any adjustment will be announced via Charity Trade Group. By using Charity Trade Group after changes you agree to a possibly amended Privacy Statement. Keep a regular eye on this page and Charity Trade Group for all changes. The current Privacy Statement has been updated on 13-03-2019.